..And a hug around the neck

I've started a movement in my house to step away from convenience food, fast food, processed food and bring the food that goes into my family back to the beginning of where it should be prepared: in my kitchen. It isn't always easy- especially in this rush rush world- but I can control what goes into the food, which keeps my family healthier. I share my recipes with you, so that you, too, can benefit from what I've learned.

5/30/13

Ricotta Ice Cream

Ooooo I can sit and eat ricotta cheese with a spoon and nothing else. Ricotta ice cream is like a richer, sweeter yummy that will get your bottom fat extra fast.

Ingredients
2 cups quality ricotta cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
10 1/2 oz whipping cream, softly whipped

Blend ricotta and sugar in food processor till smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold cream through ricotta. Transfer to a freezerproof container. Freeze for 6 hours. Serve scoops with fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment