..And a hug around the neck

I've started a movement in my house to step away from convenience food, fast food, processed food and bring the food that goes into my family back to the beginning of where it should be prepared: in my kitchen. It isn't always easy- especially in this rush rush world- but I can control what goes into the food, which keeps my family healthier. I share my recipes with you, so that you, too, can benefit from what I've learned.

4/10/13

Basalmic Marinated Chicken Breasts

This is a light and fast recipe that can just as easily be thrown on a grill as it can be cooked in a pan.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar  
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil  
2 teaspoons rosemary
1 teaspoon salt  
3 lb chicken breasts

375°. Combine all ingredients in a ziploc baggie and chill for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken, place in a lightly greased 13” x 9” baking dish; pour marinade over chicken. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, basting often.

No comments:

Post a Comment