..And a hug around the neck

I've started a movement in my house to step away from convenience food, fast food, processed food and bring the food that goes into my family back to the beginning of where it should be prepared: in my kitchen. It isn't always easy- especially in this rush rush world- but I can control what goes into the food, which keeps my family healthier. I share my recipes with you, so that you, too, can benefit from what I've learned.

4/21/13

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

I'm not much of a fan of most peanut butter cookies. These, however, I love because they are chewy and just the right amount of sweet to crisp ratio.

Ingredients:
2 cups sugar  
2 eggs
2 tsp gf vanilla extract  
2 cup gf peanut butter
Raw sugar crystals   

325°. Mix ingredients. Drop by the rounded teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Press fork over the cookies in a thatch pattern and sprinkle with raw sugar before baking. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool on the cookie sheet completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment