..And a hug around the neck

I've started a movement in my house to step away from convenience food, fast food, processed food and bring the food that goes into my family back to the beginning of where it should be prepared: in my kitchen. It isn't always easy- especially in this rush rush world- but I can control what goes into the food, which keeps my family healthier. I share my recipes with you, so that you, too, can benefit from what I've learned.

4/15/13

Cardamom Digestive Tea

If you've never had the joy of tasting cardamom, it's a mix between a mild peppery flavor and smooth licorice. It does wonders for helping avoid indigestion and gas, as well as the mellowing factor that all good tea rituals can offer. This is simply a home remedy that I’ve collected, it's not professional medical advice. 

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon cardamom
1 cup boiling water.

Steep as you would ordinary tea. Strain if need be. Drink tea with meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment